1 High Resolution (300 DPI, 10000X10000 px) JPG with flawless gallery-like quality
inches 8x8 10x10 12x12 16x16 20x20 24x24 30x30
cm 20x20 25x30 30x30 41x41 51x51 61x61 76x76
☞ If you need any other sizes or background colors, please let us know!
※ Ways To Use
✓ Simply Print and Hang as a Poster
✓ Print, frame and hang as part of your wall decor
✓ Print, frame and gift to a pal who has great taste just like you.
✓ Use the file as a wallpaper for your devices.
+ so many possibilities!
※ How to unzip files
Once you've downloaded your files, check for the zipped logo files folder on your desktop or in the “Downloads” folder on your computer.
- PC uers: To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, dick "Extract" from the top menu of the window, then choose "Extract All" If you do not see the "Extract" option, 'right-click' on the zipped folder. In the new menu, ‘left-click’ or choose “Extract All”
- Mac users: Once you dick the .zip file folder, it will automatically unzip and you should see a link at the bottom of your screen in the menu bar to access these files. Next, enter where you would like the files to go. Click "Extract" to send your files to the location you choose.
※ WHAT KIND OF PAPER TO USE
You can use your regular printer paper!
The advantage of printable artwork is that it might be easy to switch out for something new. So, you don’t need to spend too much money on printing paper.
However, if you want to keep the printable more longer, We recommend photo paper (matte), cardstock, premium (heavyweight) paper or archival paper.
※ Where to Print
If you don't want to print your printables at home you can have them printed at your local print shop or some online printing service. If you are in the USA or Canada, you can have your printables printed at Staples,Walmart, or Fedex printing services.
However, finding physical print shops is almost like finding The One Ring nowadays. So here is the list of some online printing sites for you:
• Mixbook (www.mixbook.com)
• Snapfish (www.snapfish.com)
• Staples (www.staples.com)
• Digital Lizard (www.digitallizardprint.com)
• SmartPress (smartpress.com)
※ Kindly note
✓ This is a digital item. Frames are NOT INCLUDED. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
✓ NO REFUNDS or CANCELLATIONS due to the instant file download.
✓ PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial reproduction or resales are PROHIBITED.
✓ Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors
✓ Final quality depends on the printing device, paper and ink you use.
✓ This work uses the traditional patterns served by the culture portal.
✓ Don't worry. There will be no watermark on your file! :)